Android sync keeps information on your phone updated with your PC over USB or WiFi.
Contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, categories, and contact photos.
Works with Microsoft Outlook, Act!, Palm Desktop, Lotus Notes, GoldMine, and Salesforce CRM.
Our Android sync is perfect if you...
- want a secure connection using USB or WiFi
- prefer not to store data in Google's cloud
- want to pay once and install on all your PCs
- are tired of free tools that don't work
- want to call a real team of Outlook experts for help
- do not want to download ADB drivers
- want a product developed and supported in USA
How our Android sync works
CompanionLink is software that installs on your PC. Our DejaOffice app (free on the Google Play Store) installs on your Android phone or tablet. Both products work together to create a direct and secure connection between PC and device. You can choose from USB or WiFi sync - both methods keep data local between your PC and device. Another option is DejaCloud sync for those who prefer the convenience of cloud integration with multiple devices (like a phone and iPad or other tablet).
Our software works with: Microsoft Outlook, Act!, Palm Desktop, Lotus Notes, GroupWise, GoldMine, Time & Chaos, and Salesforce CRM.
More about DejaOffice: DejaOffice is our Android app that stores your PC data in an encrypted account on your Android. Your data is never sent to Google or other cloud-connected accounts unless you choose to allow this by integrating with the device's built-in Contacts and Calendar apps. The app works similar to common PC apps like Outlook and Palm Desktop with modules for Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, and Notes. With thousands of reviews and a 4-star rating, we're confident you will like the productivity and data security this app gives you. You can take a visual tour of the app here.
PC data you can sync to Android
- Names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses
- Contact notes
- Contact photos
- Custom or user-defined fields
- Events with subject, location, and details
- Day, Week, Month and Year views
- Recurring and all-day events
- Busy/free flags
- Accepted meeting invites (with list of attendees)
- Categories for contacts, calendar, tasks and notes
- Category color labels
- Task titles and details
- Task priorities
- Recurring tasks
- Due dates
- Supports Getting Things Done, Franklin Covey, and Take Back Your Life formats
- No character limit
- Edit and store long notes
- Contact photos
What others are saying
"I use CompanionLink..."
Tim Ferriss, Author of 4-hour workweek
"...smooth, reliable and quick syncing ... you don't need a degree in computer engineering to set it up."
Marc Saltzman, USAToday.com
"...I have used CompanionLink for over a decade."
Gene Marks, Forbes.com
"...setup was straight-forward, and the results have been rock-solid."
Brian Dipert, EDN Network
Supported versions of Android OS
- Lollipop (5.x)
- KitKat (4.4.x)
- Jelly Bean (4.3.x 4.2.x and 4.1.x)
- Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.x)
- Honeycomb (3.0)
- Gingerbread (2.3.x)
- Froyo (2.2.x)
- Eclair (2.0, 2.1)
- Donut (1.6)
Supported versions of Windows OS
- Windows XP / 2000
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7.x (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.x (32-bit and 64-bit)
Examples of devices we support
We support any phone or tablet running Android OS 1.6 or higher. There are simply too many to list, but here are some popular ones.
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S5, S4, and older
- Galaxy Note 4, Edge
- HTC One
- Sony Xperia
- Google Nexus
- ....and hundreds of others around the world!