Sync Act! with Phones, Tablets, Outlook, Google, and Mac. One-time purchase.
Act! v17, Act! v16, Act! 6, Act! Cloud Essentials
Sync Act! contacts, activities, notes, histories, groups and more.
Act! data works with Caller ID, email, maps and other device features.
For Act! v17 Premium, Act! Pro and Act! 6
- For iPhone, Android phones and tablets buy CompanionLink Express
or CompanionLink Professional (more features) and use USB, Wi-Fi
or DejaCloud sync to DejaOffice.
DejaOffice gives Act!-like features
on your phone like linked contacts and activity completion.
- For dependable and automatic Outlook Sync buy CompanionLink Professional
and set up DoubleLook Mode
- For dependable and automatic Google Sync buy CompanionLink Express
for automatic Activity and Contact sync.
- For your Mac, buy CompanionLink Express and download
CompanionLink for Mac on to the Mac.
Use DejaCloud sync. This will populate Act! data into Outlook for Mac, or Mac iCal and Contacts.
For Act! Cloud Essentials
- From PC Act! or Outlook; buy CompanionLink Express and set up
direct sync to Act! Cloud Essentials. Note: Currently pictures only go
from Cloud to PC and not PC to Cloud. Contacts and Agenda.
- To Android and iPhone; set up a DejaCloud account.
Then go to DejaOffice CRM Live settings, and set up a Connector to Act! Cloud
Essentials. This is licensed using a DejaCloud license or by your
purchase of CompanionLink Express (one year of DejaCloud service.)
- To Mac; buy CompanionLink for Mac and set it to sync Mac to DejaCloud.
Set up a DejaCloud Connector to Act! Cloud Essentials.
- To Google; use DejaOffice CRM Live to set up a Connector
to Act! Cloud Essentials, and another Connector to Google
For Act! Premium Cloud
- Not quite yet. Pending API release from Act!
- Expected Fall 2015
How it works
CompanionLink synchronizes Act! contacts, calendar activities, contact notes and histories, to-dos and opportunities with Android, BlackBerry, iPhone and iPad, and Windows Phone devices. You can also configure synchronization with Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, Google Apps, Lotus Notes, and other productivity tools your organization uses.
Choose from two secure sync options: DejaCloud wireless sync or USB sync. Act! data is synchronized to our free DejaOffice CRM app on the mobile device, which is designed to hold your rich Act! data like Groups, Notes and Histories.
CompanionLink Professional includes DoubleLook mode for Outlook Sync, handles multiple devices, and features the Category Manager if you want to
synchronize two databases. If you don't know which to choose click here.
Act! data we sync
- Names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses
- Contact photos
- Map Act! ID/Status as Categories on your device
- Secondary contacts (Act! 2005 and above)
- Up to 9 custom fields
- Meetings, calls, events, personal activities, vacations, and custom activity types
- Activities are linked to contacts and include phone and location details
- Recurring and all-day events
- Assign appointment types and complete activities on your device
- Notes and histories
- Select which Act! Groups you want to sync
- Due dates
- Act! Opportunities sync to DejaTasks
- Map calendar activities by type to the onboard calendar or tasks list
- User-defined fields
Supported versions of Act!
- Act! v17 (new!) and Act! v16
- Sage ACT! 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
- ACT! Pro
- ACT! Premium
- ACT! Real Estate
- ACT! Financial
- ACT! versions 6.0, 5.0, 4.0, 3.0
- Act! Cloud Essentials
- Android OS
- iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch)
- Windows Phone, Windows Mobile
- BlackBerry, BB10, BB Android
Other sync destinations
- Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000
- Office 365
- Gmail, Google, and Google Apps
- IBM Lotus Notes