Setup Guide - Sync with Office 365 Cloud
Special Notes about syncing with Office 365 Cloud
- The guide below syncs an Office 365 Cloud Business account using an onmicrosoft.com address.
- If syncing with an outlook.com, live.com or hotmail.com account use Setup Guide - Sync with Windows Live.
- If using an Office 2013 PC Install, refer to our Sync with Outlook setup guides.
- If you have Office 365 Cloud and wish to switch to an Office 2013 PC Install, visit How to configure Office 2013 PC Install without using Office 365 Cloud
Setup CompanionLink on your PC
- Download and install CompanionLink if you have not already done so. Download CompanionLink
- Run "CompanionLink Setup" from your desktop or start menu.
- Choose "No device - Sync with Office 365 - Cloud" from the first drop-down option (Select your sync target).
- Enter your Office 365 Cloud email address and password, then click OK.
- Select your contact manager from second drop-down option (Select your Contact Manager).
- Configure your contact manager settings if applicable. How to configure your contact manager.