Sync Gmail with Outlook.
#1 Google Calendar Sync alternative.
Over 1.2 million downloads. Recommended by USA Today. Backed by free phone support.
Sync Outlook with Google Calendar, Contacts, Groups, and Tasks.
- Google Calendar sync support since 2006
- Sync to multiple Google Calendars
- One license installs on 3 PCs you use
- Automatic sync so you can spend your day in Outlook
- Supports Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000
- Contacts, calendar, tasks, groups/categories
in one app
- Free telephone support by people who understand Outlook and Google
- Recommended by USA Today
How it works
CompanionLink syncs Google Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, and Groups to Microsoft Outlook. If you spend your day in Outlook, our software is the perfect companion that automatically updates your Google account and connected mobile devices. The sync works two-ways so if you update data on your mobile device, the changes will go to Google, which CompanionLink will sync back to Outlook. Our auto-sync feature automates the entire process.
We also have products that can sync direct between Outlook and mobile devices if you prefer to not send your data to Google.
Get CompanionLink for Google
Buy One-time license
Buy 3-month subscription
We can set up Outlook to Google sync for you. Buy RunStart.
"I use CompanionLink."
Best-selling Author, 4-Hour Workweek
"...does exactly what it's supposed to do and does it so well you forget it's doing its job day-after-day."
"I'm one of the top loan officers in the country. I can say, without doubt, that CompanionLink is one of the three tools I attribute to my success."
The Elerding Team
Outlook data we sync with Google
- Outlook Contacts sync to Google Contacts
- Names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses
- Outlook categories sync to Google
- Contact notes
- Contact photos
- Up to 9 custom fields in Outlook
- Outlook Calendar syncs to Google Calendar
- All calendar event details
- Recurring and all-day events
- Accepted meeting invites (with list of attendees)
- Multiple Outlook calendars (Requires CompanionLink Pro)
- Outlook Categories sync to Google Groups
- Outlook Tasks sync to Google Tasks or Google Calendar (you choose)
- Task priorities
- Recurring tasks
- Due dates
Supported versions of Outlook
- Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, and 2000
- Supports both 32/64-bit versions
- Works with Exchange folders that are visible in Outlook
Supported Google accounts
- Google (google.com email addresses)
- Gmail (gmail.com email addresses)
- Google Apps
- Google Apps for Business
- Google Apps for Education
- Google Apps for Non-profits
- Google Apps Partner Edition (for ISPs)
- Launch CompanionLink for Google on your PC.
- Click "Settings".
- Select "No device - sync with Google" from the list of destinations.
- Click the "Sync" button.
RunStart configuration service
We will set up CompanionLink for you!
Schedule an appointment for a CompanionLink expert to set up your synchronization system. Our technician will securely log in to your PC and get everything working.
RunStart costs $49. Add Runstart to my order