Download ADB drivers for DejaConnect USB
USB drivers are required for DejaConnect USB. To install them:
1. Disconnect your Android phone from your PC.
2. Download and install the DejaConnectADB driver: http://www.companionlink.com/files/special/DejaConnectADB.exe
3. Turn on USB debugging on your Android device:
- Android 2.x - 3.x devices: Go to Settings > Applications > Development > Enable USB debugging. (More Info)
- Android 4.x devices: Go to Settings > Developer Options > Enable USB debugging. (More Info)
4. Reconnect your Android device to your PC.
NOTE: For LG Android 4.0 devices, you may also need to set the device's PC connection to "Internet connection":
- Go to Android home screen.
- Pull down the notification bar.
- Tap on the connection mode (it's marked with a USB icon).
- Tap on "Internet connection".
Quick Troubleshooting Help
This driver is updated often. Support for newer devices are added almost immediately.
Help us make this page better
If you have ideas on how to make this page better, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.