How It Works
Sync Salesforce CRM contacts, calendar and tasks with your Google, Gmail, or Google Apps account. CompanionLink installs on the PC and syncs Salesforce CRM data to your Google/Gmail account. Two-way sync is fully supported so you can make changes to data anywhere.
CompanionLink can sync your tasks to either Google Tasks or Google Calendar. More info .
Data We Sync
- Syncs all common contact fields, including (but not limited to):
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Contact notes
- Recurring events
- Contact links to calendar appointments
- NOTE: CompanionLink provides the option to sync Salesforce tasks with Google Tasks or Google Calendar. More info
- Complete tasks on the phone
- Due dates
What You Need
- CompanionLink Professional on your PC.
- Salesforce CRM.
- A Google, Gmail, or Google Apps account.
Supported versions of Salesforce CRM
- Works with Salesforce Professional, Enterprise, Unlimited, Group, and Contact Manager accounts.
*For CompanionLink to sync with Salesforce, you must obtain a Salesforce Security Token.
- Install CompanionLink on your PC and configure it with your Google username and password.
- Select which data types you wish to sync - contacts, calendar and tasks.
- Once configured, hit "Synchronize" and your data will sync between Google and your PC.
"...a fantastic synchronization solution to synchronize with Google Calendar. "
"CompanionLink for Google just works."
"...a simple way to sync your Google Calendar with your Outlook calendar. CompanionLink for Google Calendar is worth a look."
PC Today Magazine