How It Works
Sync Palm Desktop contacts, calendar and tasks with your Google, Gmail, or Google Apps account. CompanionLink installs on the PC and syncs Palm Desktop data to your Google/Gmail account. Two-way sync is fully supported so you can make changes to data anywhere.
CompanionLink can sync your tasks to either Google Tasks or Google Calendar. More info .
Data We Sync
- Syncs all common contact fields, including (but not limited to):
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Contact notes
- Contact photos
- All calendar event details
- Recurring and all-day events
- NOTE: CompanionLink provides the option to sync Palm Desktop tasks with Google Tasks or Google Calendar. More info
- Task priorities
- Due dates
What You Need
- CompanionLink for Palm Desktop on your PC.
- Palm Desktop.
- A Google, Gmail, or Google Apps account.
Supported versions of Palm Desktop
- Palm Desktop versions 2 and higher
- Pimlical - All versions
- Install CompanionLink on your PC and configure it with your Google username and password.
- Select which data types you wish to sync - contacts, calendar and tasks.
- Once configured, hit "Synchronize" and your data will sync between Google and your PC.
"...a fantastic synchronization solution to synchronize with Google Calendar. "
"CompanionLink for Google just works."
"...a simple way to sync your Google Calendar with your Outlook calendar. CompanionLink for Google Calendar is worth a look."
PC Today Magazine