Remove all records from your device
If contacts show duplicated in DejaContacts or native Android contacts, visit the link below first.
How to manually clear data from Android Contacts and Calendar apps
- Select Menu, then Settings > Applications > Manage Applications
- Select the All tab at the top (or Menu/Filter All)
- Scroll down to Contacts Storage and select it
- Select Clear Data
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for Calendar Storage if necessary
- Restart your device
NOTE: For the Motorola Droid X, Droid 2, Droid Pro, Atrix, and Photon. These steps are not recommended.
See this guide for a full clear Android and restore.
How to manually clear data from DejaOffice
- Connect the phone to the PC
- Mount the phone in USB Storage mode
- On your PC, under "Computer" or "My Computer", look for a drive named "Removable Disk".
- Look for a folder named "clusb" and delete it
- Unmount the phone from the PC/Turn off USB Storage mode
- Reboot your phone, and DejaOffice will be empty
For BlackBerry Playbook OS and BlackBerry 10 OS, please refer to other pages.
These steps will delete the data in your Blackberry contacts, calendar, tasks and memos. It will not delete the databases themselves and it will not delete any other data on your Blackberry. Before following these steps we suggest you backup the data currently on the Blackberry.
BlackBerry Desktop Software 6.x
- Open Blackberry Desktop Software and connect your Blackberry to the PC.
- In the Desktop Manager click the Device Menu at the top and choose Delete Data.
- Select the option to delete selected data.
- Check Address Book, Address Book-All, Calendar, Calendar-All, Tasks, and Memos
- Click Delete at the bottom.
BlackBerry Desktop Manager 4.x - 5.x
- Open Blackberry Desktop Manager and connect your Blackberry to the PC.
- In the Desktop Manager, click Backup and Restore.
- Click Advanced The next screen will show you all of the databases on your Blackberry.
- Select Address Book from the list and click the Clear button at the bottom of the window.
- Repeat these steps for Address Book-All, Calendar, Calendar-All, Tasks, and Memos
Clear data using the BlackBerry OS
- On your Blackberry, open the Address Book.
- Press the Blackberry menu button(Blackberry logo button) and select Options.
- On the Blackberry keyboard type "RSET". You will not see these letters being typed on the screen.
- You will see a box that says 'Wireless sync is not enabled, wipe contact list anyway?'. Answer Yes.
- Repeat these steps for your Blackberry calendar and tasks.