Android Invalid Device Database
If you are receiving an error message in DejaOffice that says "Invalid Device Database" please follow the steps below to resolve the message:
- Uninstall DejaOffice.
- Exit CompanionLink on the PC (check the system tray to make sure it is not open there)
- Plug the device into the PC and mount as USB drive.
- Open the drive, find the clusb folder and delete it.
- Disconnect the device, reinstall DejaOffice.
- Open the CompanionLink setup on the PC.
- Reconnect the device.
- Sync from DejaOffice.