How It Works
Sync SugarCRM contacts, calendar and tasks with your Google, Gmail, or Google Apps account. CompanionLink installs on the PC and syncs SugarCRM data to your Google/Gmail account. Two-way sync is fully supported so you can make changes to data anywhere.
CompanionLink can sync your tasks to either Google Tasks or Google Calendar. More info .
Data We Sync
- Syncs all common contact fields, including (but not limited to):
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Contact notes
- Description and notes
- NOTE: CompanionLink provides the option to sync SugarCRM tasks with Google Tasks or Google Calendar. More info
- Complete tasks on the phone
- Due dates
What You Need
- CompanionLink Professional on your PC.
- A Google, Gmail, or Google Apps account.
Supported versions of SugarCRM
- Works with SugarCRM Professional, Corporate, Enterprise, Ultimate, and Community editions.
- Install CompanionLink on your PC and configure it with your Google username and password.
- Select which data types you wish to sync - contacts, calendar and tasks.
- Once configured, hit "Synchronize" and your data will sync between Google and your PC.
"...a fantastic synchronization solution to synchronize with Google Calendar. "
"CompanionLink for Google just works."
"...a simple way to sync your Google Calendar with your Outlook calendar. CompanionLink for Google Calendar is worth a look."
PC Today Magazine