DejaOffice App on the Pixel works like Outlook on the PC
To sync Outlook to Pixel 3a, and have Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes all one one spot, you can use the DejaOffice App.
- From Google Play Store, install DejaOffice on your Pixel 3a or Pixel 3a XL
- On your PC, download CompanionLink for Outlook on your PC.
- Configure both for DejaCloud Sync
- Watch your Outlook Contacts and Calendar appear on your phone.
DejaOffice is Free. CompanionLink runs on a two-week trial.
Samsung Pixel 3a is the latest flagship from the world leader of Smartphones. There’s nothing faster or more effective. Here I have an argument with Apple. With iPhone there is no Widgets, and Widgets are so useful, you’ll never catch me using a phone without them.
What is a widget? A widget shows App information on the phone desktop. A widget allows me to quickly see my day view, and my contact list – without opening an app. I can quickly tap on the location and get to my next appointment. No search, no scroll. Just one tap and I’m in maps. One tap and I can call or sms. Automatically updated all day.
Special features of DejaOffice:
- Time zone management, so when you land your Calendar doesn’t go wonky
- Calendar Colors that match Outlook
- Templates that save time entering new Appointments and Tasks
- Persistent alarms to be sure I don’t miss anything.
- Recurring tasks compatible with Outlook
- Optional: Franklin Covey task priorities A1, B2, C99
- Works same on Android and iPhone, Phones and Tablets.
How to Sync Outlook Contacts with Android: Use CompanionLink for easy and secure sync from Outlook to your Pixel 3a phone. This is a better system than Google, who sells your data, or Microsoft who hosts your data on their exchange server. Here are some setup guides for CompanionLink sync:
- Set up Direct Sync Android to Outlook using a USB Cable
- Set up Encrypted Wi-Fi sync
- Set up Encrypted Bluetooth Sync
- Set up Secure DejaCloud Sync (*Recommended)