Just a quick update today: we’ve just uploaded the latest build of CompanionLink – build 5012. This is primarily a bug-fix release, though there’s a few new options for Windows Live and Salesforce users. We’ve also removed the “beta” tag on our new Windows Live sync option – it’s officially ready!
Take a look at the release notes below for all the details, then head over to the downloads page to get the update!
Release Notes for CompanionLink build 5012:
* Fixed an issue where DejaOffice USB sync could fail to start on the PC following an earlier interrupted synchronization.
* Improved error handling for DejaOffice USB sync.
* Removed beta status for sync with Windows Live.
* Added autosync for all Windows Live configurations.
* Fixed issue where recurring events on the PC with a recurrence interval greater than one year could interrupt synchronization with Windows Live.
* Fixed issue where a malformed email address could interrupt sync with Windows Live.
* Fixed issue where sync with Windows Live could generate an “invalid synchronization key” error.
* Added field mapping tab for Salesforce configurations.
* Added option to sync all Salesforce contacts, instead of just the contacts that you own (contacts that you own is still the default setting).
* Fix for issue where deleted recurring events in Salesforce could sync over to the handheld as duplicates in some cases.
* Fixed issue where autosync could fail to start for a second CompanionLink profile if the first profile was configured for WiFi sync and failed to connect for some reason.
* Fixed issue where recurring exceptions in Palm Desktop sometimes synced to the wrong date in DejaOffice for some eastern hemisphere time zones.
* Fixed conflict policy issues when syncing with Palm Desktop.
* Minor UI fixes.
* Fixed issue where ACT! category field would sometimes revert to “ID/Status” after being changed to “Company”.
* Improved duplicate checking for sync with native Google tasks.
* Improved method for handling the case where a user switches between DJOA WiFi and DJOA USB sync.
While certain small businesses became viral and rose to fame while some just couldn't blow…
These monitoring tools will help you check the ones who accomplish their task assigned and…
Many people want to make money, rather than sit for hours writing boring term papers.…
When establishing a test automation culture, you must first look at the three main factors:…