How to sync Outlook Categories to iPhone using Google
1. Start by logging into Google and creating calendars that match the name of your Outlook categories. Note: the names must match exactly.
2. Open CompanionLink and click the settings button below No Device Sync with Google.
3. Click Selected Calendars (Your new Google Calendars should now be visible)
4. Select the calendars you want to sync with and click OK
5. Start the Sync in CompanionLink (For instructions on setting up CompanionLink to Sync with Google please Click Here!
On your iPhone:
1. Add you Google account by tapping Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, tapping Add Account, then tapping Google
2. Now, tap on your iPhone calendar and you should see your categorized and color coded calendar events: