How to Sync Outlook Flagged Emails with DejaOffice on PC Android and iPhone
CompanionLink 9 now supports the Syncing of Flagged Emails and Contacts from the Outlook ToDo List to DejaOffice Tasks.
- Note: Flagged Emails and Contacts are not Outlook Tasks, only changes to Due Date or marking record as Complete will be synced to Outlook. Subject or Note changes will not be synced to an Outlook Flagged Email.
Enabling Flagged Emails and Contacts to Sync
- Ensure you are on the latest version of CompanionLink 9 (Build 9008 or Higher). If you need an update Click Here.
- Open CompanionLink, select Settings, Advanced Settings, and select the Outlook Folders Tab at the top.
- Next to the currently selected Task Folder, click the drop down to see all available Task Folders from Outlook. (Figure 1).
- Select the To-Do List Folder (Figure 2).
- Return to the main menu of CompanionLink and Sync.
If you have a previous sync setup, you might need to enable a Reread of Outlook on the first sync after changing the folder. To Enable a Reread:
- Open CompanionLink, select Settings, Advanced Settings, and select the Applications Tab at the top.
- In the bottom left, put a check in the Reread Outlook option.
- Return to the main menu and Sync.