How to Connect Mac with Google and Office 365 using DejaCloud Connector
From CompanionLink Support
(Redirected from How to Sync Google Contacts, Calendar, and Tasks with Mac)
Setup a Sync with DejaCloud on your Mac
- Download and install the latest version of CompanionLink for Mac
- Configure CompanionLink to Sync with your DejaCloud account
Enable the Google Connector
- Select "Google" as your Device
- Select "DejaCloud Sync" as your Sync Method
- Click the gear wheel
- Enter your DejaCloud Login information
- Select "Connect With My Google Account" and follow the prompts to select your Google account.
Enable sync via the Office 365 Connector
- Login to DejaOffice CRM Live
- Click Account Status
- Click Connectors
- Click Add Office 365 Account and enter your credentials.
OPTIONAL: Selecting Edit next to the connected Office 365 account will allow you to choose specific conduits to sync.
- Once enabled, your DejaCloud and Google/Outlook 365 account will generally sync about once every 5 minutes.
- The status of a pending connector sync will be indicated by Changes on the connected account in Account Status > Connectors.