DejaOffice for Android B1334 - Fix for problems starting DejaOffice
Update: 11/30/20 - DejaOffice build 4.4.44 (1336) is now on the Play Store, this build will resolve the crash and not responding issues.
We have found an crash issue related to new installs of DejaOffice build 4.4.42 (1334). We apologize for the inconvenience, we are working on a fix. In the mean time, please use the following steps to revert to the previous build of DejaOffice:
- Uninstall the current DejaOffice installed on the device. (Tap and hold on DejaOffice for about 3 seconds and select Uninstall).
- On your Phone tap the following link to install the previous build of DejaOffice: DejaOffice Build 4.4.41 (1319).
You can also email the following download link to your mobile device and tap it directly from the email:
Once downloaded tap the Download Complete notification to open the installer, choose Install and then select Open. In the bottom left of DejaOffice, the build should now list 4.4.41 (1319).
- Note: If your Android phone displays an "Install blocked" message, do the following:
- Tap "Settings".
- Check the box for "Unknown sources".
- Tap "OK", then restart the installation.