Priv Outlook Sync
Sync Priv with Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003
Sync Outlook for Mac 2011 and Outlook for Mac 2016
Sync Office 365 Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Notes, Categories, Reminders, Task Priorities, Recurring Tasks, Journal, and Contact Photos.
Why CompanionLink is Best
- Easy Outlook Sync to Priv Calendar and Contacts
- No Exchange, No BES, No Cloud - Sync with USB or Wi-Fi
- Outlook Calendar Sync to Android with Alarms, Invites and Location
- Outlook Contacts Sync to Android with Phone numbers for Caller ID
- Optional: Use DejaOffice for Outlook App
- USA Based Telephone Technical Support
- One purchase for 3 PCs; work, home and laptop
- One Purchase for Priv, iPhone, iPad, and Windows Phone
How it works
CompanionLink synchronizes Outlook with BlackBerry Priv Phone. We offer the only solution to sync rich Outlook data like Categories, Notes, Tasks, and Task priorities to these next-generation devices. You have the choice to select USB sync (works like BlackBerry Desktop Manager of the past), Wi-Fi sync using your home or office router, or our private DejaCloud wireless sync that automates the sync process.
We offer more sync methods than any other vendor.
On your phone we feature DejaOffice for Outlook App
from the Google Play store. DejaOffice holds Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes together, and with the same
internal formats as in Outlook. DejaOffice synchronizes to Android Native Accounts for Contacts and Calendar.
If you don't want to use DejaOffice then simply set it to sync to native Android Contacts and Android Calendar.
We also offer sync to Google. Same product. One purchase. Switch your method at any time.
RunStart configuration service
Schedule an appointment for a CompanionLink expert to set up your synchronization system. Our technician will securely log in to your PC and get everything working.
RunStart costs $49. Add Runstart to my order
"Worth every penny for the time and headaches saved!"
"...yours is the only one that can handle all data!"
Outlook data we sync with BB 10
- Outlook Contacts sync to DejaContacts
- Names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses
- Outlook contact categories and colors sync to DejaContacts
- Contact notes
- Contact photos
- Up to 9 custom fields
- Outlook Calendar syncs to DejaCalendar
- All calendar event details
- Recurring and all-day events
- Busy/free flags
- Accepted meeting invites (with list of attendees)
- Outlook calendar categories and colors sync to DejaCalendar
- Multiple Outlook calendars (Requires upgrade to CompanionLink Pro)
- Outlook categories (contacts, calendar, tasks and notes) with colors sync to DejaOffice
- Outlook Tasks sync DejaTasks
- Outlook task categories and colors sync to DejaTasks
- Task priorities
- Recurring tasks
- Due dates
- Complete tasks on BB10
- Supports Getting Things Done, Franklin Covey, and Take Back Your Life formats
- Outlook Notes sync to DejaMemos
- Outlook notes categories and colors sync to DejaMemos
- No character limit lets you edit and store long notes
Supported versions of Outlook
- Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000
- Outlook Business Contact Manager 2013, 2007, 2010
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions
- Microsoft Exchange Server not required
Supported BB10 devices