Sync Samsung Galaxy S4 with Microsoft Outlook (no Exchange required), Act!, Salesforce CRM, Office 365 and other productivity products
Contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, categories, and more. USB, WiFi, DejaCloud, or Sync through Gmail or Office 365.
Sync standalone Microsoft Outlook (no Exchange required) with Samsung Galaxy S4:
Click for more info!
About the Samsung Galaxy S4 (SIV, S IV)
Samsung Galaxy S4 is the flagship Android device for 2013. It ships top-of-the-line hardware, including a 5" HD display with a whopping 441ppi that aims to shame the crispness and clarity on the iPhone 5 display.
CompanionLink can sync the Galaxy S4 with popular PC software and web services like Gmail, Google Apps, and Office 365.
Dubbed as a "Life companion", the Galaxy S4 comes with some new features like:
- Dual Shot - camera takes simultaneous pictures using the front and rear lenses
- S Translator - say or text something and the S4 will translate it to the language of your choice
- Smart Pause - look away from your phone and the S4 will pause your video
- Air Vew / Air Gesture - Direct your S4 to take actions without touching the device. Your motions tell it to accept calls, change music, or browse the web.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 has following hardware:
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly bean)
- 5inch HD Super AMOLED (1920 x 1080) display, 441 ppi
- 1.9 GHz Quad-Core Processor / 1.6 GHz Octa-Core Processor
- 4G (LTE Cat 3 100/50Mbps)
- 16 / 32 / 64GB memory + microSD slot (up to 64GB), 2GB RAM
- Cameras: 13mp rear, 2mp front
- Dimensions: 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 130g
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac