Transfer Outlook and Google Contacts and Calendar to Nokia X for free. Exchange not required.
Contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, categories, and contact photos. Supports Nokia® X, Nokia X+, and Nokia XL.
Free to transfer data
Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000
Google Contacts and Calendar
Works with standalone Outlook (Exchange not required)
Free email & phone support
How to transfer Outlook contacts and calendar to Nokia X for free
For one time transfer of data, CompaionLink is free! Use the trial for up to 14 days to move your data. The CompanionLink Trial is a full working version you can use to move Outook contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, and categories to Nokia X, Nokia X+, and Nokia XL devices.
If you want to an ongoing sync system for after the first 14 days, use one of the low-cost options to purchase CompanionLink.
- Download CompanionLink from here.
- During configuration, select Android as your device.
- Select your sync method. Choose from Direct USB, WiFi or DejaCloud.
- You will need to download the free DejaOffice app for Nokia X. During configuration, you can enable transfer to Nokia X's built-in People and Calendar apps.
- Click the Sync button.
CompanionLink offers no-cost technical support by phone and email. Visit this page for support hours.
How to transfer Google Contacts and Google Calendar to Nokia X
CompanionLink can import Google Contacts and Calendar to Nokia X for free. This is a key feature that Nokia X cannot handle on its own without CompanionLink.
- Download the DejaOffice app for Nokia X from this page.
- During app setup, select the Sync with DejaCloud option.
- After setup, go to DejaOffice Home Screen > Settings > Sync Settings. Enable Sync to Native Contacts and Sync to Native Calendar.
- Create a free DejaCloud account here. Click on the Create Account button.
- Log in using your username and password that you created.
- In the right-hand navigation pane, click on the last icon, Account Status. It looks like a box with four squares.
- Click on the Connectors link.
- Click on Add Google Account link.
- Give Google permission to send information to DejaCloud for data transfer.
Within a few minutes, you will see your Google Contacts and Calendar on your Nokia X.
About the Nokia X Family of smartphones
Nokia X marks the company's entry into the world of Android devices. The X offers a simple tile-based user interface that grants quick access to popular smartphone features like calling, email, browsing, and messaging. It's a great entry-level Android smartphone for people buying their first internet-connected device.
- 4" WVGA LCD screen at 800x480 resolution, 233ppi
- Dual-core 1ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 CPU
- 4GB of onboard storage with 512MB of RAM
- 1,500 mAh 3.7v removable battery