Sync the Motorola Charm with Outlook
Sync Outlook contacts, calendar, tasks and notes with the Motorola Charm.
4 ways to sync with Android devices:
Direct USB Sync
Securely sync contacts, calendar, tasks and notes with your PC via secure USB.
Local Wi-Fi Sync
Sync automatically via your local wi-fi network whenever you are near your PC.
Sync via Google
Sync contacts and calendar to Google. You phone automatically stays in sync with your Google account.
CL Secure Hosted Wireless
Hosted wireless sync - $9.95/month. Secure wireless sync without the cloud.
Choose your PC software for more details on how to sync with Motorola Charm
About the Motorola Charm
Motorola CHARM is an Android 2.1 packing handset with 2.8-inch touch display, 3MP camera,
QWERTY keyboard, A-GPS, Wi-Fi and 3.5mm headphones jack.
- Android OS 2.1 (Eclair)
- 600MHz Cortex-A8 processor, PowerVR SGX530 GPU, TI OMAP3410 chipset
- Flash memory: 512 MB
- 512MB RAM; 512 MB storage microSD, up to 32GB, 2GB card included
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- 320 x 240 pixels, 2.8 inches
- QWERTY keyboard
- Gorilla Glass display
- Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
- Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
- BACKTRACK touch panel
- Multi-touch input method
- MOTOBLUR UI v1.5 with Live Widgets
- 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and GPS connectivity