Sync the Motorola CLIQ XT with Outlook
Sync Outlook contacts, calendar, tasks and notes with the Motorola CLIQ XT.
4 ways to sync with Android devices:
Direct USB Sync
Securely sync contacts, calendar, tasks and notes with your PC via secure USB.
Local Wi-Fi Sync
Sync automatically via your local wi-fi network whenever you are near your PC.
Sync via Google
Sync contacts and calendar to Google. You phone automatically stays in sync with your Google account.
CL Secure Hosted Wireless
Hosted wireless sync - $9.95/month. Secure wireless sync without the cloud.
Choose your PC software for more details on how to sync with Motorola CLIQ XT
About the Motorola CLIQ XT
Motorola CLIQ XT is an Android powered handset. It sports a 5MP camera, 3.1” HVGA display,
GPS, touch sensitive buttons, and the social networking themed interface MOTOBLUR.
- Android OS, v1.5 (Cupcake), upgradable to v2.1 in USA
- 528 MHz ARM 11 processor, Adreno 130 GPU, Qualcomm MSM7201A chipset
- 512MB ROM, 256MB RAM - microSD, up to 32GB, 2GB included
- 3.1 inch TFT capacitive touchscreen 65K colors - 320 x 480 pixels
- 5 MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and GPS connectivity