Sync the Motorola BACKFLIP with Outlook
Sync Outlook contacts, calendar, tasks and notes with the Motorola BACKFLIP.
4 ways to sync with Android devices:
Direct USB Sync
Securely sync contacts, calendar, tasks and notes with your PC via secure USB.
Local Wi-Fi Sync
Sync automatically via your local wi-fi network whenever you are near your PC.
Sync via Google
Sync contacts and calendar to Google. You phone automatically stays in sync with your Google account.
CL Secure Hosted Wireless
Hosted wireless sync - $9.95/month. Secure wireless sync without the cloud.
Choose your PC software for more details on how to sync with Motorola BACKFLIP
About the Motorola BACKFLIP
The Motorola BACKFLIP shares similar specs with the company's first Android phone, including a 3.1-inch
touchscreen, 5MP camera and QWERTY keyboard. The social-centric MOTOBLUR interface is also here to keep you
up to date with your buddies' latest thoughts about life.
- Android OS, v1.5 (Cupcake), upgradable to v2.1 in USA
- 528 MHz ARM 11 processor, Adreno 130 GPU, Qualcomm MSM7201A chipset
- 256MB RAM, 512MB ROM
- microSD, up to 32GB, 2GB included
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors (65K effective) - 320 x 480 pixels, 3.1 inches
- 5 MP, 2560 x 1920 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and GPS connectivity