Sync the LG Ally with Outlook
Sync Outlook contacts, calendar, tasks and notes with the LG Ally.
4 ways to sync with Android devices:
Direct USB Sync
Securely sync contacts, calendar, tasks and notes with your PC via secure USB.
Local Wi-Fi Sync
Sync automatically via your local wi-fi network whenever you are near your PC.
Sync via Google
Sync contacts and calendar to Google. You phone automatically stays in sync with your Google account.
CL Secure Hosted Wireless
Hosted wireless sync - $9.95/month. Secure wireless sync without the cloud.
Choose your PC software for more details on how to sync with LG Ally
About the LG Ally
LG Ally is an Android 2.1 smartphone, running with 600MHz processor and packing a 3.2-inch WVGA screen,
side-sliding QWERTY, and 3.2MP camera.
- Android OS, v2.1 (Eclair)
- 600 MHz ARM11 Chipset: MSM7627
- 256MB - 4GB MicroSD Card - MicroSD up to 16 GB
- 3.2 inch TFT capacitive touchscreen - 480 x 800 pixels
- 3.2 MP, Auto-Focus LED Flash
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and GPS connectivity