Today we released CompanionLink Build 4047. The most notable change comes in the form of a fix surrounding syncing with Google Tasks.
Build 4047 has fixed an issue where some users who sync Tasks to Google Tasks would see a “503 Daily limit exceeded” error. This error was caused by a daily request limit imposed by Google on their Tasks API. We’ve been able to increase this request limit, so users should not encounter this error again.
The full release notes for CompanionLink Build 4047 are included below and you can download the update now by visiting https://www.companionlink.com/downloads/updates.html.
CompanionLink 4047 Release Notes:
* Fixed issue where Google would sometimes throw a “503 Daily limit exceeded” error. This error was caused by a daily request limit imposed by Google on their Tasks API.
* Fixed issue syncing Salesforce contacts with Android via USB.
* Made stability improvements for Android WiFi sync.
* Fixed issue where Outlook BCM communication histories could sync with an incorrect date.
* Made stability improvements for sync with Zoho.
* Fixed issue syncing Franklin-style task priorities from Android to PC.
* Fixed issue syncing recurring events with Google using Alaska time zone.
* Fixed issue where cleared recurring events in Outlook could sometimes sync as active.
Learn some of the reasons that Microsoft Dynamics NAV CRM integration helps to solve deep…
The way that your workplace is set up could be affecting how productive you are…
Which improvements are worth the cost and which are ultimately money pits? Here’s the inside…
These gadgets owing to their small size, can also be used to spy on other…
What do you write in the "Personal qualities" section of your resume, and how seriously…