Sync Act! to Original BlackBerry OS devices
USB or Wireless sync. Supports BlackBerry Classic devices Bold, Torch, Curve, and Pearl.
How it works
Our USB Sync will synchronize any Act! to BlackBerry Desktop. Our Wireless sync does not require BlackBerry Desktop.
CompanionLink synchronizes Act! data to your BlackBerry's Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, and Notes apps.
- Act! contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, and categories
- Choose from USB or Wireless sync
- Works with Caller ID, BBM, email, and maps
- Supports the Private field for Contacts
"Worth every penny for the time and headaches saved!"
"...yours is the only one that can handle all data!"
Act! data we sync with BlackBerry
- Names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses
- Act! categories
- Contact notes
- Contact photos
- Private field
- Up to 4 custom fields
- All calendar event details
- Recurring and all-day events
- Busy/free flags
- Accepted meeting invites (with list of attendees)
- Multiple Act! calendars (Requires upgrade to CompanionLink Pro)
- Act! categories sync to BlackBerry
- Task priorities
- Recurring tasks
- Due dates
- Complete tasks
- No character limit lets you edit and store long notes
Supported versions of Act!
- Act! v17 (new!) and Act! v16
- Sage ACT! 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
- ACT! Pro
- ACT! Premium
- ACT! Real Estate
- ACT! Financial
- ACT! versions 6.0, 5.0, 4.0, 3.0
Supported versions of BlackBerry OS
Getting started with CompanionLink
- Install CompanionLink for Act! on your PC.
- Select "BlackBerry Original" from the list of device types.
- Select your sync method.
- Select "Microsoft Act!" as your database.
- Click the Sync button.