Repair/Re-install Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010
Sometimes Outlook may need to be re-installed or repaired in order to fix certain problems. The problem may have started after upgrading Outlook, installing add-ins, or other possible changes on your system. To repair the Outlook installation follow these steps:
- Open up the Control Panel on your PC (and show All Control Panel items, if necessary) and click on Programs and Features
- Find Office 2010 in the list and highlight it
- Press the Change button
- Select Repair and press Continue and following the prompts
- After the repair is finished, please try the sync again.
- Open Outlook 2007
- On the Help menu, click Office Diagnostics.
- Click Continue, and then click Start Diagnostics.
- Open Control Panel (Start>Settings>Control Panel)
- Select Add or Remove Programs.
- Select Microsoft Office/Outlook>Click the Change button.
- Select the Reinstall or Repair Button>Click Next.
- Select the Detect and Repair button.
- Click Install and follow any prompts provided by the repair tool.
Synchronize with mobile devices
CompanionLink also develops and sells software that will synchronize Outlook with smartphones and tablets. If you need to get your Outlook data on your mobile devices, our experts can do this for you.
We offer a $49 configuration service called RunStart. Our experts will log into your PC, repair Outlook, install CompanionLink, and set it keep Outlook synchronized with your mobile devices.