How It Works
Sync Zoho CRM contacts, calendar and tasks with your Google, Gmail, or Google Apps account. CompanionLink installs on the PC and syncs Zoho CRM data to your Google/Gmail account. Two-way sync is fully supported so you can make changes to data anywhere.
CompanionLink can sync your tasks to either Google Tasks or Google Calendar. More info .
Data We Sync
- Syncs all common contact fields, including (but not limited to):
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Contact notes
- All-day events
- Description and notes
- NOTE: CompanionLink provides the option to sync Zoho tasks with Google Tasks or Google Calendar. More info
- Complete tasks on the phone
- Due dates
What You Need
- CompanionLink Express on your PC.
- A Google, Gmail, or Google Apps account.
Supported versions of Zoho CRM
- Works with all Zoho CRM accounts.
*For CompanionLink to sync with Zoho, you must obtain a Zoho API key.
- Note: Zoho's sync API has a limit on number of requests per day, depending on your Zoho account type. The limit equates to about 50,000 records/day, so for most users there will be no problems. If you reach the limit, you will not be able to sync using CompanionLink for one day. This is a limitation imposed by Zoho, not CompanionLink.
- Install CompanionLink on your PC and configure it with your Google username and password.
- Select which data types you wish to sync - contacts, calendar and tasks.
- Once configured, hit "Synchronize" and your data will sync between Google and your PC.
"...a fantastic synchronization solution to synchronize with Google Calendar. "
"CompanionLink for Google just works."
"...a simple way to sync your Google Calendar with your Outlook calendar. CompanionLink for Google Calendar is worth a look."
PC Today Magazine