How It Works
Sync Lotus Notes contacts, calendar and to dos with your Google, Gmail, or Google Apps account. CompanionLink installs on the PC and syncs Lotus Notes data to your Google/Gmail account. Two-way sync is fully supported so you can make changes to data anywhere.
CompanionLink can sync your tasks to either Google Tasks or Google Calendar. More info .
Data We Sync
- Syncs all common contact fields, including (but not limited to):
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Contact notes
- Meetings and Appointments
- Recurring events
- Custom recurring events (One way only from Lotus Notes to Google)
- Event attendeeds, location and room number
- To Do List (sync to Google Calendar as untimed events)
- NOTE: CompanionLink provides the option to sync Lotus Notes to dos with Google Tasks or Google Calendar. More info
- Due dates
What You Need
- CompanionLink Express or CompanionLink Pro on your PC.
- IBM Lotus Notes.
- A Google, Gmail, or Google Apps account.
Supported versions of Lotus Notes
- Lotus Notes versions 4.6.7 and higher
- Install CompanionLink on your PC and configure it with your Google username and password.
- Select which data types you wish to sync - contacts, calendar and to dos.
- Once configured, hit "Synchronize" and your data will sync between Google and your PC.
"...a fantastic synchronization solution to synchronize with Google Calendar. "
"CompanionLink for Google just works."
"...a simple way to sync your Google Calendar with your Outlook calendar. CompanionLink for Google Calendar is worth a look."
PC Today Magazine