How It Works
Sync GroupWise contacts, calendar and tasks with your Google, Gmail, or Google Apps account. CompanionLink installs on the PC and syncs GroupWise data to your Google/Gmail account. Two-way sync is fully supported so you can make changes to data anywhere.
CompanionLink can sync your tasks to either Google Tasks or Google Calendar. More info .
Data We Sync
- Syncs all common contact fields, including (but not limited to):
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Contact notes
- Recurring events (GroupWise treats recurring events as identical individual events)
- Contact links to calendar events
- NOTE: CompanionLink provides the option to sync GroupWise tasks with Google Tasks or Google Calendar. More info
- Due dates
- Complete tasks on the phone or Google account
What You Need
- CompanionLink Express or CompanionLink Pro on your PC.
- Novell GroupWise.
- A Google, Gmail, or Google Apps account.
Supported versions of GroupWise
- GroupWise versions 6.5.3 and higher
- Install CompanionLink on your PC and configure it with your Google username and password.
- Select which data types you wish to sync - contacts, calendar and tasks.
- Once configured, hit "Synchronize" and your data will sync between Google and your PC.
"...a fantastic synchronization solution to synchronize with Google Calendar. "
"CompanionLink for Google just works."
"...a simple way to sync your Google Calendar with your Outlook calendar. CompanionLink for Google Calendar is worth a look."
PC Today Magazine