We want to show you how easy it is to sync Samsung Galaxy SIII with Microsoft Outlook. There appears to be a lot of confusion by S3 owners about how to do this. CompanionLink can automate the sync process with a few simple configuration steps.
CompanionLink is right for you if you are looking for:
- Plug-and-play sync experience. Connect your Galaxy S3 to the computer and the sync will begin automatically.
- Reliable sync. No fussing around with hard resets, switching to Mass Storage Mode, or lost data during the sync.
- Data security. We offer both USB sync and encrypted Cloud sync. Furthermore, our Outlook-like app for Android encrypts all the data you sync so no one can break into it even if your phone is lost.
- Complete Outlook data. We sync all your data – contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, journal, categories, and contact photos.
Samsung devices ship with free software to sync Galaxy S 3 with Outlook. Many users report that it is a very complicated process that often destroys their data. Your mileage may vary. If you don’t want to deal with this, CompanionLink is for you and others who value their data and time. We even offer free US-based phone support to stand behind our software.
Steps for Outlook to Galaxy S3 sync:
- Install CompanionLink for Outlook to your computer. It is free to download and try for 14 days.
- Download the DejaOffice CRM app on your S3 for free from the Google Play store. The app gives you contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, journal and categories just like Microsoft Outlook.
- Synchronize using CompanionLink. Choose from DejaConnect USB sync or DejaCloud sync. Both are secure.
Yes, it’s really that simple to sync Microsoft Outlook to Galaxy S3. Give it a try and please share your feedback below.
No related posts.